Where's Waldo Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 07, 2019 In this project, I made a collage of all of my favorite things. Although it took a while to make, it was my favorite project so far. Try to find me! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Digital Painting of Choice- Sketchbook February 13, 2020 For my digital painting of choice, I made a futuristic alley. I purposely didn't color the buildings, and I only colored the signs to make them stand out. I didn't have an actual inspiration for this, I just felt like doing it. Read more
ArtRage Stencils: Rhythm and Movement February 13, 2020 I made this in Artrage using stencils. I learned how to use stencils, but I didn't really like this project. Read more
Georgia-O'Keefe Inspired Digital Painting February 13, 2020 I made a painting of a poppy using Georgia-O'Keefe's style. I shaded a lot and had fun with it. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment