Mona Lisa Assignment

This is the original Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci.


This is my Mona Lisa. I altered her to resemble the legendary villain Joker. She is meant to look like Arthur Fleck (played by Joaquin Phoenix), or the Joker. At first, I thought that I would make Mona Lisa with purple hair, but I later decided to use green hair. Suddenly, I thought of the idea of turning Mona Lisa into the Joker! I used green hair, and I changed her skin color to a pale white color. Then, I made her eyebrows red, put blue triangles around her eyes, painted the tip of her nose dark red, and put red around her mouth. This helped the famous Mona Lisa transform into the Joker. Then, I painted her clothes the color of the Joker. Then, to make the thing just a bit scarier, I downloaded a blood paintbrush and used it the make her neck look bloody. Finally, I used a poster of the Joker movie as the background.
This is the Joker from the new movie that will be coming out on October 4. The movie is about the origins of the Joker. My Mona Lisa is intended to look like him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nine Panel Comic Strip